Monday, May 22, 2017

You are a wonderful friend


On this rainy long weekend I decided to play along with Simon Says Wednesday challenge, "a bit of sparkle." I played around with my Altenew magnolia set. All the magnolia blossoms around here are just about done, so it is nice to keep them alive in paper form!




I embossed the flowers, stems and leaves in gold then watercoloured them in with my Zig markers, Peerless paints and Distress markers. I fussy cut them and popped them on a base sprinkled with some Heidi Swapp gold mist. I die cut the "you" from gold foil paper and stamped the sentiment in gold Delicata from a Simon set I hadn't used in a long time. A few Simon sequins finished it off!

thanks for stopping by!

Happy May 2-4!

cs~ Neenah, PTI
stamps~ Altenew, Simon Says Stamp
paints/inks~ Zig markers, Distress markers, Peerless, Delicata
sequins~ Simon Says Stamp
dies~ Your Next Stamp, PTI
 

3 comments:

JanR said...

So pretty!

Rosanne said...

This is gorgeous Sharon!

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Love that pretty flower!! Wonderful design too!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa