Monday, January 23, 2017

Best Day Ever

It has been a long time since I posted any layouts. I made a promise to myself in the new year to commit to finishing some albums.

I decided to play along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge this week..."anything but a card." It certainly fits my resolution!  

The featured products this week are from We R Memory Keepers. I have recently started adding pocket pages to my albums. I used a We R page here. In some ways I have found doing pocket pages more challenging than traditional 12 x 12. But I need to remember to let the pocket page do more of the work.  Here I just added some flair, chipboard and 4x4 Project Life vellum overlays and it was done!




Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous layout Sharon :-) I love that you used the pocket pages, I think these make scrapbooking much easier and I think I should start with this system too. Love the photos and having a description of where you were is fab!

Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Rosanne said...

Love your pocket page style