Friday, October 14, 2016

Papertrey Ink October Play Along With Us



These cool nighttime temperatures have inspired me to start into my Christmas cards. And with the great inspiration in the PTI October release, I thought I would "Play Along."


Betsy's snowflake card caught my eye right away. I have been loving all the Doodle sets and I especially love snowflake themed cards.

Here's Betsy's creation...


 

I loved the look of the Amethyst Allure and Aqua Mist that she used so I watercoloured the background using these inks and layered on a bit of coordinating Peerless paint. Then I stamped a few snowflakes from Snowflake Medley and paired them with a sentiment from Snowflake Flurries.




Looking forward to seeing the rest of the release!

thanks for stopping by

cs~ Canson, PTI
inks~ PTI, Peerless
stamps~PTI

4 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Your coloring is gorgeous! Beautiful snowflake Christmas card, Sharon!

Kathy Mc said...

Great minds think alike, Sharon, choosing this card of Betsy's as inspiration. Love your choice of snowflakes better because of the white border, whereas Fancy Flakes dies don't have coordinating stamps. I'll definitely try this design again. Great card!

Rosanne said...

Just lovely!

Greta said...

I loved that card by Betsy, too, & your take is gorgeous!