Friday, October 28, 2016

Hello


Happy Friday! I thought I would play along with Simon Says Wednesday challenge...anything goes

I played around with the oh so lovely WPlus9 set Anemones. Here's what I came up with...




With the MISTI it is easy to get everything lined up and the exact saturation of colours you want. I layered white pigment ink over top of some of the colours to get a more muted look. I added an embossed sentiment from Winnie & Walter, a strip of black card stock and some blue twine.

thanks for stopping by!

cs~ Neenah, PTI
stamps~ WPlus9, Winnie & Walter
inks~ Memento, Hero Arts, PTI, Altenew, Versafine
twine~ American Crafts



3 comments:

mn36 said...

pretty card.
Love my misti too, so easy to line up and use for 2 or 3 step colouring layers.

MaryAnn

Virginia L. said...

Beautifully stamped! Love the one layer and color layering! Fabulous inking and design! Thank you so much for entering Simon Says Stamp Wednesday "Anything Goes" Challenge!

Rosanne said...

Just lovely Sharon!