Sunday, September 18, 2016

Forever in our Hearts



I needed a sympathy card so I used my WPlus9 Anemones set for the first time this weekend. Very pretty set!

When I stamped the second darker layer on the flowers I didn't like how dramatic it looked, especially for a sympathy card, so I tried a trick I had seen...applying white pigment ink on top of a darker colour. I really like the effect!






I decided to link up with Simon Says Wednesday challenge this week...clean a simple

thanks for stopping by!

cs~ Neenah, PTI
stamps~ WPlus9, Clearly Besotted
inks~ Altenew, Memento, Hero Arts, PTI, Versafine


1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

hello! sweet card, luv the flowers and sentiment design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*