Friday, September 25, 2015

Hello There


The Simon Says Wednesday challenge this week is "no designer paper." That's easy for me since I recently realised I almost NEVER use patterned paper on my cards. I recently brought a bunch of 6x6 pads to a crop and did not even open one of them!




Here I embossed my new Clearly Besotted floral stamp in white and then watercoloured it in with my Peerless watercolours. So simple but I just love how it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by!

cs~ PTI, Strathmore
inks/paint~ Peerless, Versafine, Versamark
dies~ SSS
stamps~ Clearly Besotted, PTI 


2 comments:

Rosanne said...

This is just gorgeous! Love that spray of flowers.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Sharon! It's so elegant and pretty, I love the delicate looking flowers.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx