Thursday, August 6, 2015

Crazy Card Party-- Butterflies


I have been a bit obsessed with butterflies lately. So that's my theme this week on Crazy Card Party.




This uses the same technique I posted back in April, just different sentiment, colour scheme and orientation. I just love the way the Peerless colours are so vibrant and blend in such a cool way. I was inspired by Jill Foster.


And in case you were sick of seeing this technique, I did make another butterfly card. This time I embossed a bunch of little butterflies and watercoloured them.




I can't wait to see all the butterflies flying around this week at Crazy Card Party!

stamps~ PTI, Stampin Up
stencil~ Crafters Workshop
inks/paints~ Peerless, Distress markers, Versafine
cs~ PTI, Royal Langnickle watercolour paper, Tim Holtz watercolour paper

2 comments:

Rosanne said...

Two more gorgeous cards and love the German(?) sentiment.

Patricia said...

How can you get sick of seeing that technique?! No way. Love both cards.