Thursday, January 1, 2015

Crazy Card Party-- Celebrate!!



This week at Crazy Card Party, Regan is asking us to Celebrate. I made this card for my friend Mary who is having a birthday this week. I made sure her card was bright and happy, just like her!







I love this big sentiment from a new Avery Elle set I got at the Bug. And inside I added another sentiment from the set: "Time to drink champagne and dance on the table!" 

Be sure to check out the celebrations going on with the other Party-Ers. And Happy New Year!!

cs~ PTI
watercolour paper~ Canson
inks~ Ranger distress inks, Versafine, PTI
stamps~ Avery Elle




3 comments:

Rosanne said...

Love the bright colours on this card and of course the sequins!

Avril Tanner said...

Love the background that you created for the card!

Regan said...

wow wow wow!