Friday, November 14, 2014

Joy to the World



I have been busy working away at my Christmas cards. I love to try all kinds of products and themes for my cards each year. One of my new obsessions is stars! Lucky for me, this week's challenge at Simon Says Wednesday challenge is "We're Seeing Stars."





I used a bunch of new stash on here...Ellen Hutson stamps, gold twine, star dies, glitter paper...fun stuff.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

cs~ Neenah, PTI
stamps~ Winnie and Walter,  Ellen Hutson
inks~ PTI, Versafine, Versamark
dies~ Paper Smooches, PTI
embossing powder~ Martha Stewart
vellum, confetti, twine


4 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Love the fun colors and the bit of shimmer it has!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Rosanne said...

So pretty Sharon!

Lea Lawson said...

This is super cute!! Love your color combo & all the pretty stars!!

Deanna said...

Cute!