Saturday, November 1, 2014

Joy to the World


This morning we woke up to a blanket of white (!!) so I decided to make a card to match the glittery snow outside my window. 





I had fun watercolouring with distress inks and adding snow with my new SSS snow stencil. I glittered up the trees and hills. 

I decided to link up with Simon Says Wednesday Challenge...Anything Goes. 

Have a great weekend!

cs~ PTI
watercolour paper~ Canson
stamps~ WPlus9
dies~ WPlus9, PTI, Memory Box
inks~ Ranger distress inks, Versafine


4 comments:

Rosanne said...

Very pretty, love that stencil!

Laureen said...

Looks like you are ready to welcome the snow! Beautiful card!

Jingle said...

This is very pretty! I love the glittery snow! Thanks so much for playing along with us for Anything Goes week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Deanna said...

This turned out beautiful!