Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Lost in the mail...Thank you!


A while back a dear friend did something lovely for me. So I wanted to thank her. So...logical conclusion was to make her a card and send it to her house. Well...that was weeks ago and seems she has never received it! I called Canada Post and was told by a very nice lady that nothing could be done since it was sent by regular mail. Well that is very disappointing and troubling. Maybe now I know why so many of my card making friends don't actually mail away their creations!

Lesson learned? Hand deliver my cards if possible. 

So Kathryn...here is the card I made for you...who knows where it is right now!! Thank you!




I linked up with the Simon Says Wednesday challenge-- create your own background.

stamps~ Stampendous, PTI
water colour~ Peerless, Ranger distress markers
cs~ PTI

6 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Such a shame that it is lost in the mail! Hopefully it will show up when least expected! Great design!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Rosanne said...

Very pretty Sharon!

JanR said...

Aw, that's no good at all! The losing of the card, not the card itself, of course!! I love it. Those flowers are fabulous and that pop of black cardstock is perfect!

Kathryn said...

Sharon... such a beautiful card and so heartfelt. I appreciate it more than you know!

It's an adventure every day ... hoping to get to the mail box and finding it there. I'm certain it will arrive one day!

xoxo

Patricia said...

Lovely card!

Avril Tanner said...

gorgeous card! I am sure it will show up!