Thursday, September 4, 2014

Crazy Card Party--Doilies


We all know how much Avril loves doilies! She has asked us to craft up something featuring a doilie this week at Crazy Card Party.  

I don't craft with actual paper doilies that often and I just couldn't get anything looking right for this challenge. So I decided to stamp and emboss a doilie! I love this one since it looks like the crochet doilies my Nanny used to have all over her house.





I hope you play along with us this week and show us your doilies! Be sure to check out what the other Party-Ers have come up with.

stamps~ Hero Arts, WPlus9
inks~ PTI, Versamark
embossing powder~ Recollections
cs~ PTI


4 comments:

Rosanne said...

Wow! This is gorgeous, love that doily image!

Avril Tanner said...

Great idea for the embossed doily! Love it!

Regan said...

hmmm..love that stamp, great card

Deanna said...

Gasp, that doily stamp embossed is stunning! Great card!