Thursday, July 10, 2014

Crazy Card Party--Patio Lanterns!





This week it is my turn to host the Crazy Card Party challenge and I thought an inspiration photo would be a great idea...cue the Kim Mitchell...it's time for some Patio Lanterns! A warm summer evening...out on your patio with a cold drink and the warm glow of some pretty patio lanterns...





Here's my take...an anniversary card for my hubby...it was 16  years for us at the end of June...





Take from the inspiration photo what you like...jars, lights, lanterns...anything at all...and don't forget to sing a little Kim Mitchell while you are at it! 

I hope you play along with us this week and be sure to check out what the other Party-Ers came up with!

cs~ Neenah, Bazzill
stamps~ Mama Elephant, Fresh Squeezed, PTI
ink~ Memento, Versafine
copics
stickles
 






3 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Congrats on the 16 years! Love your card! I think I may need that stamp set!

Regan said...

wow-congrats

great card

Rosanne said...

Wonderful inspiration photo and I love your take on it! A belated happy anniversary to you!