Thursday, June 5, 2014

Crazy Card Party--One Layer!





This week at Crazy Card Party Patricia is asking us to create one layer cards. Well! Who would have thought this would cause such high emotions among the Party-Ers? I am not sure Av has recovered yet. 

So in honour of the much debated one layer card I created a Mother's Day card. Look closely...even my sequins are stamped!




I hope you join in and show us your one layer cards. I know we all had a ball debating this one! Be sure to check out what the other Party-Ers have come up with over at Crazy Card Party.

cs~PTI
inks~ Versamark, Versafine, PTI
stamps~ Mama Elephant, WPlus9
embossing powder~ Martha Stewart

6 comments:

Regan said...

lol...poor avril

love this card

Deanna said...

Gorgeous. Love the colors and these little feathers!

Rosanne said...

Oh, love this!

Kathryn said...

Love this card!

Kathryn said...

Love this card!

Avril Tanner said...

love it! I am not sure if I have recovered either!!!