Thursday, April 24, 2014

You are fabulous


I decided to play along with Simon's Wednesday Challenge Blog this week...Keep it Clean and Simple!





I kept it very simple with three envelopes strung on a line. I heat embossed the sentiment and hearts with Hero Arts embossing powder...the featured manufacturer on the Simon challenge this week.

It might not be ONE LAYER since I popped up the envelopes (that's for you Av), but it is pretty clean and simple.

thanks for stopping by!

stamps~ Fresh Squeezed, PTI
ink~ Versamark, Versafine
embossing powder~ Hero Arts


6 comments:

Heather said...

A fabulous card - a lovely design and I love the sparkling embossing, especially the gorgeous hearts!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Rosanne said...

Just lovely Sharon!

Regan said...

this is fabulous

Avril Tanner said...

lol! I am just never going to live that down am I? Very cute card!

debby4000 said...

What a brilliant CAS love the envelope washing line.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv

Debby

Deanna said...

Bwahahaha, great clean and simple card! Not a one layer one but def CAS!