Thursday, February 27, 2014

Crazy Card Party-- Feathers!








This week at Crazy Card Party, Patricia has asked us to use feathers. They are so on trend right now. But...bad news...

I am certain I am the only one of my scrappy friends who does not yet own a feather stamp set! Never fear though...Patricia to the rescue...she gave me a gorgeous set of Studio Calico wood veneer feathers as a hostess gift last month. So I was really excited to play along with her challenge.





I heat embossed the feathers in different colours...they turned out really cool as you can still see the wood grain through the colour. 

I hope you play along with us this week. Maybe it will entice all the spring birds to come back and chase away this never ending winter! Head over to Crazy Card Party to check out what all the very talented Party-Ers did!

PS: thanks Patricia!

cs~ PTI
stamps~ WPlus9, PTI
inks~ PTI, Versamark, Versafine
embossing powder~ Martha Stewart
wood veneer~ Studio Calico

7 comments:

Tracey said...

Love the colours! Beautiful!!

Jayne said...

Beautiful, love the embossed feathers.

Regan said...

great improvising...lmao

Rosanne said...

Great idea to emboss those feathers!
Beautiful card!

Avril Tanner said...

Totally love the heat embossed feathers! Very Pretty Card!

Patricia said...

So creative!

Kathryn said...

So pretty! Want my address?? lol