Friday, January 31, 2014

Sweet Views Chilliwack


Last weekend I cropped with the most amazing group of ladies. I hadn't work on layouts in SOOO long. It felt great to get back to it.

Here is a layout from our trip to BC two summers ago...












The papers are all Jillibean plus a Jillibean ephemera pack. And I did some stitching using a cool Amy Tam set my friend Patricia gave me! And some of the sequins are from my friend Regs.

I also linked up with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge..."anything goes with twine or string."

Happy Friday!

pp, ephemera~ Jillibean
twine~ AC
flair, tag~ Studio Calico
chipboard~ Studio G
alpha letters~ Basic Grey
sequins~ AC

5 comments:

Rosanne said...

This is a lovely layout Sharon, love all the little details especially that stitching!

Kathryn said...

I love the stitching!

Jayne said...

Lovely pics Sharon and a great page.....love the little stitched chevrons.

Avril Tanner said...

Love the stitching! I can not wait to try mine out too!

cheiron said...

What a great layout and gorgeous photos. Thanks for playing along with us in the Anything Goes with twine or string challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!