Sunday, December 1, 2013

Plenty of Hearts


Today I was busy making cookies and putting up my Christmas tree! So I was in the spirit to share some of my Christmas cards. At Cropfest a few weeks ago, my BFF Avril challenged me to use a stamp set I hadn't ever used yet! My Simon Says set Plenty of Hearts. I had a bit of fun with it.











I also linked up with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge...anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by.

stamps~ Simon Says Stamp, PTI, Paper Smooches
washi~ Martha Stewart, MME, Sostrene
ink~ PTI
embossing powder~ Martha Stewart



4 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

These are beautiful! Love the touches of sparkle from the sequins! :) Thanks for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

Rosanne said...

Wonderful cards Sharon!

JanR said...

Fabulous!

Jayne said...

Gorgeous cards particularly like your heart made tree.