Saturday, August 31, 2013

You & Me


I have been a BAD BLOGGER. Well just about everyone I know has been bad lately, so it just goes with the territory! But I did have a good excuse. We were away in the Norwegian Arctic. It was stunning! Here are a few pics...














We also explored the southern parts of Norway as well...




And I did manage to do a bit of scrapping yesterday...That's Florida last March Break...





My  new fave embellie...sequins!





Thanks for peeking! I linked up with Simon Says Wednesday Challenge...Anything Goes.

pp and washi~ MME
flair~ Basic Grey 
wood veneer~ Basic Grey, Studio Calico
mist~ Tattered Angels



3 comments:

JanR said...

Looks like an amazing trip! Fabulous layout, sequins are so on trend right now.

I just gotta say, if there was a contest for the best selfie photographer your hubby would win first place, for sure.

Rosanne said...

More lovely photos! Must have been a great trip! Love sequins too!

Avril Tanner said...

wow! You have been a busy crafty girl! Another layout! And I love the pic of the two of you! Looks like another amazing trip!