Saturday, August 3, 2013

Special Memories


I have been badly neglecting my many layouts needing attention! I had a chance to work on this one of March Break 2012 in Florida. I love our tradition of the selfie on the roof of the parking garage at Ft Myers airport, getting those last rays of sunshine before flying home.

Special thanks to my BFF Avril for the stash of retro Scenic Route!





Here's some detail shots...













I entered Simon Says Wednesday challenge...anything goes. 

Happy long weekend!

pp~ Scenic Route
texture paste~ Golden
wood veneer, flair~ Basic Grey
washi tape~ Omiyagi, MME
pin~ Maya Road
button~ Recollections

5 comments:

Sharlene said...


Beautiful page. I like the gesso background, it is so lovely.

Avril Tanner said...

Love all the texture and the pin in the cloud! Glad that scenic route is coming in handy!

Heather said...

A fabulous card, a great design and lovely colours. Great photographs and such wonderful details and texture!!

Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday's Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Rosanne said...

Wonderful layout, love the photo of the two of you!

Deanna said...

Amazing!