Sunday, April 14, 2013

WORST BLOGGER EVER......



I need to rename my blog to that title!!! It has been an insane few weeks. I thought I had better post something soon! 


The Simon Says Stamp challenge this week is for flowers! I thought I would link up this layout. 




I love the soft flowers on the MME background paper and I made this flower out of layers of different burlap.




Thanks for stopping by. I am going to try to be a better blogger!

pp~ MME
texture effect~ Martha Stewart
washi~ MME
wooden plane~ Studio Calico


4 comments:

Darcy said...

It's so pretty

Deanna said...

Totally gorgeous! And sorry but I am the worse blogger ever!

Melissa Bove said...

Such a gorgeous LO!! Love it!!

And you're not the worst blogger! We all need to take a break sometimes! ;)

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Laureen said...

Love it all! Love that you added the real and fake tickets! Love the wooden airplane! So many interesting details to look at! FAB!