Monday, April 29, 2013

Hello


I was really hoping I would get a chance to play along with Rosanne's "crimp my style" challenge over at LRW. I have two crimpers so I really wanted to do this challenge. I ran my PTI die cut polaroid frame through my crimper.

Just today I got my most recent Simon Says Stamp order in the mail and had to rip it open and immediately start using all my new product! The Lawn Fawn speech bubble stamp and the MME paper are brand new. So I thought I would also link up with the Simon Says Stamp "anything goes" challenge.

We have a friend going through chemo and I wanted to make her a card to let her know we are thinking of her.  On the inside I used one of my favourite stamps: "sending you sunshine" by Your Next Stamp.




Hang in there Angela and know we are thinking of you!


pp~ MME
dies~ PTI
stamps~ PTI,  Your Next Stamp and Lawn Fawn
wood veneer~ Studio Calico

6 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Such a fun and sweet card!! I'm sure your friend will cherish it!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Rosanne said...

This is gorgeous Sharon, I'm so glad you were able to play along! And I'm sooo going to 'lift' this!

mn36 said...

wonderful result using the crimper on the frame..lovely card. may have to buy a crimper yet!

Jayne said...

Very cool Sharon, love the crimped frame. Thanks for joining us over at LRW this week.

Avril Tanner said...

gorgeous card!

Deanna said...

Amazing!