Tuesday, March 19, 2013

So Lucky


Thought I'd do another post while I had a chance and play along with Simon Says Stamp and Show Water Challenge.

This layout shows the ocean front at Glenelg near Adelaide. I used some mists and diluted paint for some colour on top of the texture effect stars.




Pretty crummy shot of the layout...sorry! Bad lighting today.

Here are some better detail shots...







Thanks for stopping by!

pp~ Simple Stories
washi tape~ MME
title die~ PTI
alpha stickers~ October Afternoon
texture effect~ Martha
mists~ October Afternoon
paint~ FolkArt

5 comments:

Maura said...

Cool effect with the stars and background - makes me think of sand.

Candy C said...

Sharon...I really like your layout and your pictures of that picturesque coastal setting. Love the embossed stars. They look amazing on the stark white paper background. I also love the little buntings and the layering of photographs, tickets, and your other embellishments. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Rosanne said...

Another lovely layout!

Avril Tanner said...

Great layout! Love the texture!

Laureen said...

Truly love your stars! WOW!