Thursday, January 31, 2013

What a View


I finally got a chance to use some fun PTI patterned paper I have had for a while. I just love the funky colours and patterns. Perfect for some photos of Sydney Harbour. I also used these cool polaroid frames and Studio Calico wooden cameras. 




Some close ups...







I decided to link up with the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week...anything goes! 

Thanks for stopping by!

pp~ PTI
washi tape~ MME, Recollections
wooden shapes~ Studio Calico
polaroid frames~ Recollections
corrugated shapes~ Jillibean Soup
mists~ Tattered Angels
chipboard letters~  Bisous
alpha stickers~ MLS



4 comments:

Laureen said...

Liking your "E". Wink! Love the wooden cameras. I need to buy some!!!!

Lin said...

Love how you framed part of your photo with a polaroid frame - great layout! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, Sharon!

Avril Tanner said...

Love the combo of the frame and camera! Great layout!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous!~