Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Boys and their (golf) stories

I just love these photos! This is my crazy cousin Vince and my DH doing the postmortem after a round of golf during our family reunion last summer in Sudbury. It looks like he is telling a "fish" story...so I played with that in the title. I have never seen two guys who can re-hash a round of golf shot by shot! 




Simon Says Stamp is having a challenge to showcase your favourite product right now. Well it is no secret that mine is washi tape! Here I used some tape to make these little flags. Fun!



Thanks for stopping by!

pp~ MME
alpha stickers~ Glitz
foam letters~ Thickers by AC
washi tape~ MME
mists~ October Afternoon


9 comments:

Kelly Codd Greatrex said...

great layout sharon! love your washi tape flags.

Regan said...

another one..amazing

Laureen said...

Love the colours you used on your LO! Lol about the (golf) stories!

Rosanne said...

Wonderful layout!

mn36 said...

wonderful mpage...and story about the golfers.

Joy said...

I am with you, my favourite too, love me some Washi Tape any day, fantastic layout.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Jingle said...

Very nice layout! I LOVE Washi tape!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Avril Tanner said...

Such a great layout! I love all the banners!

Deanna said...

Totally gorgeous!