Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Our Big Adventure


The ladies over at Use Your Stuff have a travel themed challenge this week. I can't pass up an opportunity to post a travel layout! This is one I made at Cropfest last weekend.


This is from our trip to Australia last year to visit my dear girlfriend. She took us to a cottage on the beach and we had so much fun!




I used my new Mr Huey's stencil to make this banner.




And I embossed some vellum with clouds. Turned out really cool!


Thanks for another fun challenge!

pp~ Cosmo Cricket
chipboard letters~ Bisous
mists~ Heidi Swapp, October Afternoon, Tattered Angels
Texture Effect~ Martha Stewart
twine~ American Crafts



9 comments:

Barbara said...

Fantastic!!! I love how you add a lot of dimension but popping things. Great travel layout.
Thanks for playing along this week on the Use Your Stuff challenge. I always love seeing your work.

JanR said...

Wonderful layout! I love the colours and all the little details.

Jayne said...

Very cool! Love the chevrons and banner.

Kelly Codd Greatrex said...

Great layout Sharon! I love it!

Unknown said...

So much depth and texture. I love all the layers and the clouds poking out at the top. This is really fabulous :)
Thanks for joining the challenge on the UYS blog.

ps. you enabled my to buy the MS white texture effect the other day.

Rosanne said...

this is wonderful! love the textured banner!

Johanna said...

Great layout Sharon. I love the colors and that banner looks awesome! :o)

Avril Tanner said...

love all the texture and the embossed vellum is so cool!

Deanna said...

Great layout Sharon!