Thursday, October 25, 2012

PTI October Blog Hop Challenge


I had a chance to play along with PTI blog hop for the first time. But I got home too late from an extremely fun cross border day to participate. My sides still hurt from the laughing! (thanks girls!)

Oh well...here it is anyway...

I am right in the swing of my Christmas card making so this blog hop challlenge was perfect timing. I played with my growing collection of PTI inks, dies and patterned papers.




For the first colour scheme I used some Raspberry Fizz paper for the background tag and then stamped with the other three colours to make these fun coffee holders.




pp~ PTI
ink~ PTI
stamps~ PTI and Hero Arts
ribbon~ American Crafts





For this next colour scheme I kept it simple with a one layer card.




I don't have any PTI snowflake stamps yet but I realised I have many in my stash! These inks really went well here.

inks~ PTI
stamps~ PTI and various





And I went back to my Heart 2 Heart coffee set for this last colour scheme. The background tag is Harvest Gold patterned paper Distressed Dots, the holly and berries dies are cut with Spring Moss and Berry Sorbet Bitty Dots paper. The coffee cozy is stamped in Melon Berry. Fun!





pp, ink, dies~ PTI
twine~ American Cafts

Thanks for the great inspiration!

No comments: