Thursday, September 27, 2012

Stroll


This week I did another layout of our stroll through the Sydney Botanic Gardens just before heading to the airport. I used more retro Scenic Route and played with my punchinella stencil again with some texture paste.




And here's a few detail shots...












I linked up with the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week...anything goes! So I figured using some of my fav techniques and stash like mist, texture paste, felt, banners and fussy cutting would go!

pp~ Scenic Route
mists~ Tattered Angels, Adirondack
texture effect~ Martha Stewart
washi tape~ MME, Queen and Co.
ric rac, felt, wool~ my stash

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

What a gorgeou layout! Love the colors and all the textures.. amazing. :) Thanks for joining us in the 'Anything Goes!' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

Unknown said...

Totally fabulous! You are really making me want to break out some molding paste and stencils. Oh how I miss Scenic Route.

Avril Tanner said...

love all the banners!

Deanna said...

Wow, gorgeous layout!