Friday, February 24, 2012

Forever With You

I had been meaning to post this Valentine's day card I made for my husband. And it just happens to go perfectly with the LRW theme this week~ Regan is asking us to use chipboard!

I painted and then two-step crackled a Maya Road chipboard key. Kinda cool. I die cut and then stamped my sentiment on some cork~ also kind of cool. I thought the cork and key were nice and "masculine." I got to use my new houndstooth Cuttlebug embossing folder and I even dusted off my sewing machine. The pp and little epoxy "with you" sticker are from Little Yellow Bicycle from deep in my wagon.




Thanks ladies for another great challenge!

8 comments:

Jayne said...

Really like the red with pops of black and love the textures on here!

JanR said...

It's not kinda cool, it's way cool. Wonderful masculine card!

Avril Tanner said...

oh.. it is gorgeous! love all the texture to it!

Rosanne said...

Gorgeous card!

Regan said...

love love love

Carolyn Wolff said...

Beautiful card Sharon. Love the technique you used on the key.

Tammy said...

Great card Sharon! Love the crackle paint on the key and the cork!

Deanna said...

Stunning girl! I love you nail polish color too!