Sunday, February 19, 2012

Everyday is Valentines

Here's another layout made with We R Memory Keepers "Love Struck." I knew I wouldn't have any actual Valentines photos, but I wanted to use the letters in a banner. A popular saying around our house is "every day is like Valentines Day." This is a photo from our wine tour in the Barossa Valley in South Australia last summer. All the Shiraz I could drink? Now that was like Valentines for sure!



I added some eyelet trim, ric rac and wool for stitching. Also the chipboard letters are Fancy Pants and the alpha stickers are MLS.




I strung the banner with some of Dee's gorgeous seam binding. And I made an accordion flower and topped it with two of my mom's crochet flowers. And yes Avril, next time I see you I will bring you some!!




Thanks for looking! And stay tuned for another layout and a banner I made with this line!

4 comments:

Carolyn Wolff said...

Love this layout. I especially love the eyelet trim.

JanR said...

Love the title, so sweet. Great layout!

Avril Tanner said...

Love the banner and the way you wove the ribbon through the eyelet trim! I can not wait for the flowers! Was not sure you noticed my begging in your post comments!

Deanna said...

Lovin the weaving!