Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Adore Banner

Here is the banner I made with my We R Memory Keepers "Love Struck" DT kit. I have been pretty crazy about banners lately and these colours were just so cheerful, I thought it would make a great addition to my craft room. I crimped the banner bases for some added texture. The letters are Basic Grey chipboard that I coloured with paints and Tattered Angels mists.




And here are some detail shots so you can see each letter.









Thanks for looking! I can't wait to hang this colourful banner on my craft room wall!
Stay tuned for the last installment of this DT reveal...I made a couple of anniversary cards.

6 comments:

Kelly Codd Greatrex said...

Amazing! you are the crimping queen - I never think to do it, but I LOVE how it looks!!

JanR said...

Love the banners on a banner idea!

Jayne said...

This one is definitely a keeper! Love the details....so pretty, great job!

Avril Tanner said...

I so love how this turned out!

Joanne said...

This banner is so gorgeous! I love how you crimped the papers and all the embellishments you used are delightful!
Joanne xo

Deanna said...

Oh Em Ghee! This is freakin amazing! I love it!