Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Warm and Fuzzy--in Key West

So I haven't played along with LRW in well, it seems like years! I am super excited about the new team members and really wanted to play along with them this week. Seems I missed the deadline to link up, but I thought I'd make a blog post anyway!

Nothing says warm and fuzzy like suns and felt. I used a fun DCWV stack I have had in my stash, plus some Creative Cafe felt butterflies, Thickers, Dienamics diecut clouds and some thin hemp twine from my beading supplies.

Plus these photos from Key West last Christmas make me feel all warm and fuzzy too!



Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Great Layout! I am only wishing I was sitting on the beach in Cuba already! I leave on Friday! Can not wait!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Your layout looks very warm (wish I was there). Great use of felt and your photos are perfect.