Thursday, December 1, 2011

Merry Christmas Banner

I decided to join in another banner swap with my pals over at the TSF forum. This time we made a "Merry Christmas" banner. We collaborated on a colour scheme and got the store cut us all the same kraft banner bases. I used MME papers from their Christmas line last year. I also gave my Dienamics dies a work out and my crimper!



Here is the beautiful completed banner on my mantle. I just love how each piece is a tiny work of art. Thanks ladies for all the skill and care you put into each one. I just love how it looks!


4 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

This turned out perfectly.. and looks so pretty on your mantel!

Deanna said...

Yours was stunning Sharon and it looks amazing on your mantel!

Christa said...

Sharon, It looks so nice over your fireplace wiht your stockings! Wonderful job you all did!

Carolyn Wolff said...

It looks awesome and your piece was perfect. I am so glad I played along.