Wednesday, November 2, 2011

TSF Retreat

I know it's been quiet around here. Haven't done much designing lately, hopefully soon.

But I did attend the recent TSF retreat in Grand Bend and had a blast with my fellow DT ladies, past and present! They are one talented bunch of girls! I loved watching them create and we shared tons of laughs as well.

I was pretty productive. I worked on my Merry Christmas banners for the upcoming banner swap. I used some MME I had from last year. And the girls had fun making fun of me as I rolled 28 rollie roses! I had to ice my wrist after wards!

Here's a sneak peek...



I also got lots of layouts done. Most are for upcoming challenges. But here's a few I can share...

Here's Roamy, my roaming gnome! He makes me so happy I had to scrap him with some Nikki Syvils papers. Plus, check out the feltie snail in the bottom corner!



I also worked on some pages to finally complete my album of our Europe trip last summer. Here's the Helsinki Cathedral using stash from Echo Park, BoBunny and good old Scenic Route. I miss those guys! The green ribbon in the big blue button is from my friend Dee. That stuff ties like a charm. Thanks girl!



I'll post a few more of my creations from the retreat soon.

4 comments:

Lori S. said...

Love your layouts, Sharon. The colours really pop. Photos are fab!!

Avril Tanner said...

Love how the layouts turned out and the banners are perfect! Had a blast at the retreat! we will definately have to do this again!

Joanne said...

Fabulous creations Sharon! What a great idea to scrapbook your little garden gnome! Plus, I love the colors on your Dilly Dally layout! Perfect!

Deanna said...

I love these Sharon especially the gnome! ;)