Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Flip for Florida

Over at Two Scrapbook Friends, we have just wrapped up another successful online crop. The winners will be announced soon. Stay tuned to the forum and blog for that!

For Joanne's back to school shopping challenge, I cheated a bit and did a layout just about shopping!

While in Florida earlier this year, Old Navy had flip flops on sale, so I bought a pair in every colour in my size! They looked so pretty out in the sun I just had to take a few photos!



I used these fun papers by Pinecone Press and some of my new glittery Thickers.

It was a great crop and I was so happy to get a few layouts done.

2 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

This is such a great layout overall... perfect pics, title and paper!!! Too cool!

Deanna said...

So totally fun Sharon!