Monday, September 26, 2011

DT Reveal Part Two~ Mini Album

And finally, I also made this chipboard album as a keepsake and chronicle of our first class trip to Europe last summer! It is a great way to showcase those photos that I didn't use in my 12x12 layouts and a spot for all that memorabilia!





I covered this 6x6 chipboard album I have had in my stash forever, painting around the grommets. I added the red MLS mini alpha stickers and the red gingham ribbon.




We started off with a fun day in Chicago! I used my new banner dienamics dies and Thickers.




Then we flew to Munich and then onto Linz, Austria to visit family. Another die-namics banner die!





Then we flew to Sweden, via Munich. Stockholm holds such special memories for us!





The next day we took the train south to the medieval castle town of Kalmar. I dug out this set of train Quikutz dies plus some Doodlebug letters.





The next day we flew up to northern Sweden, to Lulea, near the Arctic Circle!







Then we flew to Finland for a one night stay in Helsinki. A first for us and we can't wait to go back!





Then we flew to Berlin for a few days of relaxing and exploring.





What a trip! I just love how this mini album turned out. It is a special reminder of another wonderful adventure!









3 comments:

Christa said...

Sharon! This album is sensational! I saw your blog highlights at TSF and love what you did with the Imaginesce! Thanks for "Sharon"-ing your travels and talents with us!

Deanna said...

Wow, this is awesome girl!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Very nice. I knew this was the perfect collection for you.