Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Banner Bonanza!

A while back my TSF fellow forum follower and former DT member Bobbi put a call out for people to participate in a banner swap. I signed up and the group decided on a colour scheme, banner bases and the word "Celebrate."

I was assigned the letter "C". So I gathered some Echo Park papers in the appropriate colours, some coordinating felt and some paint.





Here's what I came up with.



Then I made 8 more!



Best of all...here's the finished banner. It turned out so beautifully! I am thrilled with all the details and love everyone put into their letters.




Here are some of those gorgeous details...





Thanks ladies and thanks Bobbi! I am a now a proud owner of this banner and it hangs in my craft room where I can admire it all the time.

4 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

This turned out just amazing!!!

Joanne said...

Isn't it fabulous? I am so glad that I participated!
Joanne xo

Carolyn Wolff said...

It is just awesome. Wish I would have joined.

Deanna said...

Loved yours and this was such a fun project!