Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Card Challenge with other Crafts

It is my turn to post a card challenge on the TSF forum.

I know scrapbookers have many crafty talents. So my challenge is to showcase another craft on a card. Think crochet, tole painting, quilling, macrame, beading, knitting. The ideas are endless!

I used to be a big cross stitcher but I haven't done it in ages. So I dug out my patterns, aida cloth and my floss and I cross stitched this wreath. I added some red seed beads for fun and dimension and framed it on a paper doilie cut with my new Dienamics die. Some Twinery twine and a little dry embossing and you have yourself a Christmas card in May! I know, crazy. But you just can't start these things too early.



Head on over to the Forum and check out the fun!

3 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Great challenge Idea! And beautiful card!!

Deanna said...

So pretty Sharon!

Joanne said...

Wow Sharon! That is fabulous!
Joanne xo