Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Friendzy Friday-- Crinkle Flowers

It is my turn to do another Friendzy Friday for Two Scrapbook Friends. I love to try new ways to make flowers for my pages. Here are some flowers to make by crinkling up paper.


You will need die cut flowers in 2 graduated sizes, a mist bottle filled with water and liquid adhesive.





I cut three medium and three smaller flowers.





Mist your flowers until they are quite damp. Then while they are still wet, crinkle them up into little balls.





While they are still wet, unroll each flower, except one smaller one.





Let them dry. Then layer your flowers, adhering with liquid glue. Top your layers with one of the rolled up smaller flowers. You will have to hold the flowers down with your finger for a few seconds to make sure they adhere. For a fuller flower you can use many layers, or only 2 or 3 like I did. Your choice.

Here is a flower on my February DT layout using Bo Bunny Crazy Love.



Have fun with these and show us your finished products!

3 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Such a cool looking flower and I just love this layout!!!

Deanna said...

Awesome tut girl!

Joanne said...

Such a great tutorial! I love how they look on a layout :)
Joanne xo