Monday, November 22, 2010

The Color Room

This week it is my turn to post a sketch or layout challenge over at TSF and I chose a palette from The Color Room. The Australian site not only posts sketches for inspiration, but colour palettes and photos of gorgeously decorated rooms as well!






Here is my take on it. My yellowy gold is more green than in should be, but you get the idea! I used pp and cs from SEI's Black Orchid collection. The glittered letter stickers are from White Blossom and the mini alpha stickers are MLS.




I love how this page from Dubai turned out and I will definitely be checking out the Color Room for inspiration!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Beautiful layout Sharon!

Avril Tanner said...

Gorgeous layout Sharon!

Joanne said...

Um! Hello! This is gorgeous! When I have time (after our American Thanksgiving) I will definitely be playing with this challenge - I love it!