Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas Card Exchange

A while ago, in a moment of weakness (!) I signed up for a Christmas card exchange over at TSF. I often find card crafting a challenge. I think I want to do "too much" on each card...try out all the new techniques or products at once. And I must admit I am often intimidated by the amazing cards created by my fellow scrapbookers!
For my cards I used some DCWV papers, various sentiment and image stamps, ribbon, and red office labels. It also gave me a chance to get some much needed copic colouring practice. They are all similar, with the variety in the coloured images, sentiments and ribbon used.
Here are a few of the cards:




And here they are all together. Looking forward to the exchange get together in December to see what the other ladies created!



2 comments:

Deanna said...

Totally adorable Sharon. I love the little raindeer one!

Joanne said...

Wow Sharon! Now I wish I had signed up for the card swap!