Friday, October 29, 2010

November Design Team Reveal

For this month's Design Team reveal at TSF, I was working with products from the Haunted collection by My Mind's Eye. The design package included four sheets of double sided paper, a bingo card, some die cuts, some ribbon and brads.



Since the reveal was right at Halloween, meaning I wouldn't have any actual Halloween photos, I decided to do some layouts that I thought would still go with these papers. These are two layouts of Oktoberfest fun at the Schwaben Club a few weeks ago. A real tradition for us now! I added Prima flowers, a vinyl label by American Crafts, tiny alpha stickers by Jenni Bowlin and MLS. A MME journal tag, embossed stamping, some trim and a crochet flower by the mom finished it off!







For these two layouts, I thought photos of "our" alligator "Bob" in Florida would be appropriate! I added Scenic Route chipboard letters and Jillibean Soup corrugated letters, and skulls and an arrow from Tim Holtz grungeboard. He is swimming right beside the "Beware" sign if you look closely!






And I had lots of fun with this card. I painted a Bazzill chipboard frame with gold paint and then inked it black for a tarnished look. I did the same thing to the paper doilie.





Thanks for having a peek!

3 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

oh... such a great DT Reveal! I totally love how you used the products!

Deanna said...

Amazing!

Joanne said...

Oh my! Such amazing work Sharon. I especially love all the details you put into your pages:)
Joanne xo