Sunday, August 1, 2010

August DT Reveal

It's time for the DT reveal for August. I just loved working with the Sweet Summer Time line from Echo Park Papers. I also received some buttons and ribbon in the DT package. I decided to try some different flowers and embellishments made out of paper too.

Here's my cousin Jen and her little guy Luke. I added BG chipboard letters, trim, buttons, floss and Kaiser pearls. I stitched around the clouds too as I was inspired by Carolyn who did it with such effect with the July DT kit! I also thought these pinwheels would really rock this paper line.


My DH with Kovy and our niece Kylie. I addded a chipboard house and heart from Riff Raff, hemp and some trim.



My dad and uncle Wayne. I added BG chipboard letters, and the folded flowers I pieced following the Mar/April '10 issue of CK magazine.


My mom and my brother Bren's family. I added floss and a Riff Raff chipboard house.


I pieced this house using an old Sizzix die. I added a rub on sentiment from Pebbles and floss.


What a fabulous DT package! I just love the results. Thanks TSF !!

3 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

oh... I love all the flowers you made and that cloud on the card is adorable!!!

Joanne said...

These are absolutely gorgeous creations! I love the bright, summery feel and all the pinwheels and flowers! Thanks for some great inspiration:)
Joanne xo

Deanna said...

Stunning creations Sharon! Love them all!