Thursday, June 17, 2010

LRW Beads

I haven't played along at LRW in a while. This week's challenge is to use beads. I love beading and have tons of beads. I made this card for my sister in laws as they just moved into a new house. I strung pink seed and bugle beads and wound the length around my card several times. I really like the effect!


We got to see their new home during our recent weekend trip to St. John's, Newfoundland. The first day was typical rain, drizzle and fog (RDF to locals). You could barely see Fort Amherst from Signal Hill. The city itself was entirely shrouded in fog.






Then the sun came out and we went to Cape Spear, the most easterly point in North America. What a view!


3 comments:

Joanne said...

Thanks for joining us at LRW:) Awesome use of beads and your photos are gorgeous!

Deanna said...

Thanks for playing! Your card is adorable! What great photos too!

Rosanne said...

Very pretty!Thanks for playing along at Little Red Wagon! Love the photos too!